Sunday 5 February 2012

Gimmicks 'n Gadgets....


I came across this in The Irish Daily Star's AMen supplement...yes Amen, but I'm a nosey Wagon so had to have a goo.


The first item is 'Zaggora HotPants'

I don't know if you can read this but the top item is a pair of shorts that apparently reflect body heat to increase perspiration by up to 80% - delivering a 60 minute workout in just 20 minutes? Apparently the harder you work the better they perform. Apparently they can assist you in dropping up to two dress sizes in two weeks?!

These 'magic' shorts retail at £44.00 or €55.00.

Total bullsh*t!   Any intelligent person know that as soon as you rehydrate yourself after your 20 minute or 60 minute workout the weight will go back on.  These go in the bin, along with the 'sweat-suits' and the 'black plastic sacks' that some people used to use when training.  I trust people don't use these methods any more...or do they?

Have you heard of any strange 'quick fixes'?


The second item is the 'Eat Fit Cutlery'...*stifling a giggle*

The knife and fork weigh in at 1kg each and the spoon weighs in at 2kg.
Get a 'workout' at breakfast, lunch and dinner?   I don't know about you but I don't tend to wave my arms around much when I'm eating..and I dread to think what would happen if I dropped one on my toe or the dog on the way to the dishwasher.

This 'magic' cutlery set retails at a cool £69.99 or €85.50.

What do you think....or is it just me?


The third item is the 'Fitness Training Set'


It's a super set, in a nifty carry bag, to take to an outdoor space with some friends to have a lark in the park or a good workout.

This sensible buy retails at £80.00 or €97.50

1 out of 3 ain't bad

2 comments:

  1. Awh Cuz....thanks for taking the time out to comment....it really made me laugh! I appreciate your support....btw it must be SOME bag :p xx

    ReplyDelete