Monday 4 March 2013

D-Day..Day 1..Detox

Detox Pack :)
Sheesh....I haven't blogged in ages!  Anyways, this is day 1 of my Forever Living Aloe Clean 9, (9 days) detox almost done.  I must admit..at 23.00 I'm starting to fade.

The day started with a rumbling tummy, as usual and instead of my bowl of porridge with dried seeds and fruits washed down with a glass of wheatgrass, I had 2 Gardinia capsules, 120ml of Aloe gel and water.  Not great but doable.  A couple of hours later I had my 'snack' of 2 Bee Pollen tablets with water mmmmm.  Despite all of this, I didn't feel hungry.

I had a One to One PT session after that where I enjoyed another glass of water.  When I came home I felt a little peckish so I had...wait for it...another 2 Bee Pollen tablets and a mug of green tea.  That did the trick.

Food wise, lunch was the highlight of the day.  2 Gardinia capsules, 120ml Aloe Gel, water with 2 Bee Pollen tablets PLUS 1 scoop of Ultra Lite chocolate flavoured meal replacement shake mixed with skimmed milk.  I blended it in the blender and heated.  It was a delicious hot chocolate drink that totally satisfied and warmed me up :)

I was out again in the afternoon for a spot of shopping, part of which was accompanying my mother to the bakery section of Superquinn!  Poor tummy went into growling overload but I was fine...didn't actually feel hungry but my tummy was reacting to the fab aromas.  My mood was very quiet, I felt a little pooped (not quite myself) and my concentration wasn't great.

Came home to have my dinner of Gardina, Gel & Bee Pollen..with water, before heading out again to give my 8pm TRX class.  Well, what a surge of energy when I started that class...I was almost bouncing off the walls.  I was 'buzzin'..and we had a great class!

Home, shower and rumbling tummy again.  Check book to see what I can have for 'evening'....Gel & water!  I usually make a little something when I come back from class and my tummy was telling me this so I found this a little difficult.  Although I wasn't hungry I still wanted to physically put some food in my mouth.  Amazing how we can build a habit.

I've showered and have my 'gear' out for the morning, another One to One PT session :)  I'm feeling tired now and a little light headed but am pretty sure I'll have a good sleep IF this rumbling tummy doesn't keep me awake :-/

I'm delighted I got through today with such each because, to be honest, I was dreading it and wasn't really sure if I'd make it through but I'm pretty determined if & when I put my mind to something.  Day 2 is more of day 1 so hopefully it goes equally as smooth.

I going to hit the hay now, as the concentration is going again so please excuse any typos there may be..I hate making typos but will excuse myself tonight.  I shall have sweet dreams of day 2..and that chocolate shake to look forward to...Good night all *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment