Monday 24 September 2012

'Neeeeew Shoooooes'...

Nike Free 3.0 V4
"Harder to get than hen's teeth"...that's what the assistant in Runways on Parnell Street said to me last week when I asked if he stocked these 'babies'.  "I know"...was my reply...as I had been to every other sports outlet in the city centre in search of this highly recommended trainer.  I'll be more organised in future and order my next pair online.

He only had one size left and in one colour...my fav...red!  This shoe was meant for me.  As I slipped it on, I felt like Cinderella slipping her foot into the 'glass slipper' for the first time, although I fear my foot is twice the size of young Cinder's and this shoe is hell-of-a-lot more practical than a 'glass slipper'!

For €100 they are relatively inexpensive, considering my last pair of trainers were €160 and not a patch on these.

The next day, I put my custom-made orthotics (prone to lower back pain) into them and away I went.  They're made with a seamless hugging upper of ultra-thin material called NanoPly that still gives you room to flex.  Because of their excellent flexibility they let your foot move naturally. The degree of flexibility and softness makes it feel like you're running/training in your socks with padding on the bottom.

It's a small fitting so you may need a half or full size bigger than your normal size.

I'm loving them, highly recommend them and could easily sleep in them.


Does anyone have any other trainer that they would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment